Old 14-02-2007, 10:10 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

Well said

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:03:28 GMT, "Killjoy" wrote:

"Zëbulon"

Releasing (dumping) non native fish in the U.S . is most certainly
illegal and punishable by a hefty fine.

Of course it is. That's why they go to a 3000g farm pond. No different
than keeping them in my pond.

Even farm ponds frequently contain native species which could be adversely
affected . Your pond only contains ornamental fish.
Jesus you are clueless.

-------