Old 26-03-2003, 05:32 AM
B & J

Default WHERE OH WHERE! can I find a Spiraea Thunbergii???????

"madgarder" wrote in message
is this the old fashioned Spirea that has clusters of white flowers like a
bridal bouquet or the button flowers? At the Lowes where I work at in
Morristown, Tennessee we have gotten in the old fashioned Spirea that has
the clusters of white flowers like a bridal bouquet. They are $9.97 in two

?
or three gallon pots. If you'd like, I can get you one, and if you

reimburse
me the shipping and price, would send it to you priority mail (I wouldn't
water it the day I box it up so it would arrive less heavy). Let me
know........e-mail me
madgardener who has three kinds of Spirea, the button, the bridal bouquet
and an unusual pink one that looks like fuzzy catapillars that is a Korean
one that slipped into my gardens thanks to Mary Emma..................

And if she can't find one the one she wants that way, but spots the one she
wants in a yard, knock on the door and ask for some cuttings. They're
incrededibly easy to start from cuttings and grow rapidly. A plant I started
from a cutting last year is about 2' tall and has buds on it this spring.
$9.97??? Yes, Mad, I'm cheap - when it comes to plants. VBSEG

John