Old 15-02-2007, 12:53 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

"Killjoy" wrote in message
news

"Zëbulon"
No one stops them. Why are YOU so interested in what lives and breeds in
man-made ponds both ornamental and stock?

What interested me was someone dumping diseased non-native fish where
they don't belong. Nothing more.

=================
What DISEASED fish were dumped where they don't belong? You still haven't
replied why it's so dangerous for a koi with pox to be in a man made stock
pond but it's not dangerous for it to be a man made ornamental pond. Why
don't you answer the question? What is the difference between the two ponds
except my ponds are filtered and the stock pond isn't.

I see you don't have an answer do you? You just jumped right on the
bandwagon. ;-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.