Old 15-02-2007, 12:49 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

Yet more admittance to Carol being the troller and trasher of the reef
group...... Sick person indeed is what Carol is!

Carol can not grasp the idea or thought, that people can actually get
along justs fine without fights and big bouts of paranoia. Its a sign
CArol is sick, but in carols eyes, she is the only sane person
everyone else that can get along is sick! I can't blame Killjoy for
not getting involved any more tnan they did, there is more to do that
banter with a lunatic........Once again carol hates to be proved she
is wrong, as she will have a meltdown, go off to her sock puppet
factory and create new frieinds and come back and trash any offnder or
group in the name of Zebulon the Queen Bee of Trolls!

Sick sick sick carol gulley One really sick puppy is what carol is.

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 18:44:06 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
..
snip

Tell me again Gill that your friend isn't obsessed with me! LOL!!! Do you
guys actually think this going to work? I can't imagine how you'll keep
coming up with excuses for him...... I added your other group since you
mentioned you wanted them to know what was really going on in rec.ponds with
Roy "Tristan" Hauer and why that group is being trolled because of him.

Roy "Tristan" Hauer - net-stalker of Carol, Gail and Tara.
wrote in message
m...

Chill out carol your stuttering there girl.......go grab those
meds........ Talk about diseases, yur diseased carol.......I think you
have to be in the later stages of syphllis and its working on your
brain cells as we speak....................Get help, don;t let your
past abuses and lifestyles cut your life short!

-------