Old 15-02-2007, 12:54 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

See that Killjoy, all those statements in these psts in regards to
carol being a sick individual is factual...She is one sick
puppy..........All you did is dissagree and look at how she is having
a meltdwon and jumping onyur case. Your not entitled to an opiinion if
it is not in align with CArol Gulleys. However if you would have
stated........Yea, dump those sick fish in someone elses pond and let
them deal with it, you woulf be held in high esteem by Carol.......but
unfortunately you took the proper stance adn seen the proper way to
handle things, and now carol is going to make yuu pay the price of
dissagreeing with her even if you no longer pst in regards to that
thread........she will not miss the first opportunity to jump and
trash you in any other group or post.
Regards and thanks for being one more sane individual. Hang in there
the moderated group is coming.......and then no more bullshit like
carol serves up.......Arguing or trying to hold a conversation with
carol is like trying to hold a conversation wirth a rock......and
actually that would be a more logical choice and be more productive.

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 18:53:22 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Killjoy" wrote in message
news
"Zëbulon"
No one stops them. Why are YOU so interested in what lives and breeds in
man-made ponds both ornamental and stock?

What interested me was someone dumping diseased non-native fish where
they don't belong. Nothing more.
What DISEASED fish were dumped where they don't belong? You still haven't
replied why it's so dangerous for a koi with pox to be in a man made stock
pond but it's not dangerous for it to be a man made ornamental pond. Why
don't you answer the question? What is the difference between the two ponds
except my ponds are filtered and the stock pond isn't.

I see you don't have an answer do you? You just jumped right on the
bandwagon. ;-)

-------