Old 15-02-2007, 01:34 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

Zëbulon wrote:

"scs0" wrote in message
ups.com...

Any ideas on what's going on? If so, what do I do about it?

===================================
Check this site:

http://www.aquarticles.com/articles/...phocystis.html

I had a beautiful deep yellow female diamond-scale butterfly koi with
this disease. It looked exactly like what your fish has. She would
appear cured at times but it always came back. She went to a farm stock
pond rather than keep her with the other fish and possibly infect them.

This is what you said....this is suggesting someone go dump a fish
somewhere else....by disagreeing with this I am not trolling you or
carrying out anything you have going on in your head....I am saying that
this is irresponsible and bad advice....You sent her to a pond where she
would/could infect other fish....but not yours......you should have
taken the responsible action of euthanising this fish not releasing it
elsewhere to infect others.....

You just don't get it do you....

Gill