Old 15-02-2007, 01:57 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Zëbulon wrote:

"scs0" wrote in message
ups.com...

Any ideas on what's going on? If so, what do I do about it?

===================================
Check this site:

http://www.aquarticles.com/articles/...phocystis.html

I had a beautiful deep yellow female diamond-scale butterfly koi with
this disease. It looked exactly like what your fish has. She would appear
cured at times but it always came back. She went to a farm stock pond
rather than keep her with the other fish and possibly infect them.

==================
This is what you said....this is suggesting someone go dump a fish
somewhere else..

No, the "suggestion" is all in your mind. I "suggested" no such thing. I
said what I did with my fish.

...by disagreeing with this I am not trolling you or
carrying out anything you have going on in your head...

The stop claiming I'm "suggesting" anything. I said what I did with my fish.
OMG... what would you have done had he had a heron problem and I told him to
shoot and kill it!!!!! :-O

..I am saying that
this is irresponsible and bad advice....

There is NO ADVICE. I said what I did with my fish.

You sent her to a pond where she
would/could infect other fish....but not yours.....

What other fish? What other fish did you see in that small stock pond when
you came her to check it?

..you should have
taken the responsible action of euthanising this fish not releasing it
elsewhere to infect others.....

Other what? What other fish did you see in that small stock pond when you
came here to TN (USA) to check it? Are you going to claim you came all the
way from the UK and SAW other fish in the small stock pond? What's the
difference except for filtration between the stock pond and my pond? I
notice not one of you will answer that. You will keep beating the same old
drum. Now for the record Gill. I've mentioned many times on this group
that I've put fish in a stock pond and not one person slashed at my throat
over it until your friend Roy Hauer did - then boy oh boy, you jumped right
in, not even knowing a damn thing about the pond where that fish went. Where
were you and your good buddy (now that you realize it wouldn't work with me)
all those past years Gill?

You just don't get it do you....

Gill,... you are so full of it! This BS started with you when I refused to
go away and sneak back with a new persona so Roy Tristan Hauer and Antonio L
Santana, two obsessed trolls, would stop disrupting these NGs. Until then
you didn't twist everything I said. Now you've gone so far as to claim
there were other fish in a pond thousands of miles from where you live and
could not possibly have examined for other fish. I know your motive Gill, I
just want others to know what it is as well. You will do anything to get
Roy to shut up and stop trolling here and for Jabbers to leave. If that
means you have to stoop to bearing my throat for the kill you are willing to
do it. If that means harassing me off the group you're willing to do that
as well. You have no integrity and little honesty and I hope you decide not
to be a moderator. You're carrying too much baggage with you......... SHAME
ON YOU!
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.