Old 15-02-2007, 01:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
Freckles Freckles is offline

Default Gasoline Storage Question?

"Dwight" wrote in message
k.net...
I would like to store gas/oil mix for my landscaping tools in a handy
cannister, but can find nothing smaller than the one gallon size.

Can I use a two quart Clorox bottle or something of a similar material?

Will such plastics deteriorate or mix with gas in ways which will damage
motors?

Have you other suggestions?

(Of course I would mark the container clearly for safety purposes.)

Thanks for your help.

The item shown in the URL below would eliminate storing oil/gasoline
mixtures.

Just mix up one quart and use it in your equipment right away.

http://www.shop.com/op/~Oil_to_Gas_M...304?sourceid=3