Old 15-02-2007, 10:37 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

Zëbulon wrote:

Gill,... you are so full of it! This BS started with you when I refused
to go away and sneak back with a new persona so Roy Tristan Hauer and
Antonio L Santana, two obsessed trolls, would stop disrupting these
NGs.

The suggestion, which was not mine alone, was that you came back with a
less easily identified nym so that you would not be trolled the minute
that you posted......noone ever suggested a personality
transplant.....that would be ridiculous - the only suggestion was that
you changed nym and signature so that you would not be jumped on the
minute that you made a post.....

Until then you didn't twist everything I said. Now you've gone so
far as to claim there were other fish in a pond thousands of miles from
where you live and could not possibly have examined for other fish.

I haven't suggested this at all. However, a farm stock pond would
suggest to me that it is stocked with fish....and these creatures could
possibly be infected by the placing of a sick fish in with them....but
it is obvious that the pros and cons of dealing with an incurable fish
cannot be discussed here....so I'm not going to bother anymore.....For
the record it would not matter who posted that they had placed a sick
fish in a stock pond - my feelings would be the same.....

know your motive Gill, I just want others to know what it is as well.
You will do anything to get Roy to shut up and stop trolling here and
for Jabbers to leave.

My motive is to be able to post in peace on troll free groups - I would
hope that it is one that is shared by all other than those wishing to
troll the groups (and I would hope that these people in question also
would want this as well - but I can only dream....)

If that means you have to stoop to bearing my
throat for the kill you are willing to do it. If that means harassing
me off the group you're willing to do that as well.

You have just as much right to post on Usenet as anyone else.....if you
mean that by disagreeing with you from time to time I am harassing
you....then any debate with you is impossible without these accusations
being made from you (but then I've never known you do anything other
than accuse those with opposing views of being trolls or out to get you
- so I doubt that you will change now).....I have no desire to see you
leave the group - my only desire is and has always been to be able to
post and read the newsgroups in peace without having to read someone's
dirty laundry at the same time.....to be able to open up a newsgroup and
not have to filter through 10s of off-topic messages to read stuff of
interest (as I had to do on rec.aquaria.marine.reefs this morning)....

I repeat, I am not harassing you....but may disagree with you and
respond.....this is called discussion and debate.....

You have no
integrity and little honesty and I hope you decide not to be a
moderator. You're carrying too much baggage with you......... SHAME ON
YOU!

Insults......all because I take an opposing view to you on the morality
of dumping a sick and possible contagious fish in another pond - well if
my integrity dictates that this should not be done then I am happy that
my inegrity is not compromised.....

So for the record:-

1. If I disagree or feel that something needs further discussion I will
do so WHOEVER the poster is......I will not make an exception because
someone will accuse me of harassing them.....nor will I be intimidated
by anyone into not giving my point of view

2. I have no desire to see anyone stop post on these groups.....my only
desire is that this is done without trolling and insults....and that
posts are on-topic

3. When it comes to a moderated rec.ponds any moderation should be done
on content alone and not on the poster's identity - this leaves all of
you free to post there providing you follow the moderation policy

4. I think that the dragging of other unconnected groups into whatever
troll games are going on here is reprehensible WHOEVER does it.....

Now if anyone has a problem with the above....then let me know

Gill