Old 15-02-2007, 08:21 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default Fragipani cuttings

In article ,
"meeee" wrote:

Then one day I discovered that the tree had been cut back to just a stump!
It never regrew, so my opportunity to own a black frangipani slipped by!
There weren't even any prunings piled up anywhere that I could rifle.

ARGH!! Those HEATHENS!!! *Sigh* And they probably never knew what they had
either....

Couple of hundred for a small plant, according to the Herald today!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue