Old 15-02-2007, 07:46 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

Carol is not going to put any account they have to pay for in
jeopardy......thats why she uses free news servers they are like her
email accounts, expendable or disposable....Perhaps if she had to pay
to post through a news server she may chill out, but I doubt it, she
is just to ignorant to see what kind of fool she is in the eyes of
all others. Not a single person comes to her aide anymore as they have
either been stabbed in the back by her or they seen the light, its
all about carol....Folds are not as dumb as you seem to think they are
carol.......99.99% of them are thousands of times smarter than yu coul
dever dream of.

Hey Gill, yuour enabling Carol, she is getting her daily ego boost and
adrenaline rush....Thats all any of this is about, the high and
attention the attention whore craves......She wears out her welcome in
any place she frequents....She jumps in feet first, and things she is
queen, but soon no one pays her highness any atatention since it snot
hard to figure the oold bitch out, and she starts to get shunned and
ignored......Then she drops out and move to yet another
forum.....Check em all out, her track record for most any forum before
some banter ****es her off and she leaves or gets booted or just
looses interest, is about a month......

She would have been gone from here if folks did not pay her any
attention, and its only gonna get worse once themoderated group is
up, especially now that most of the folks that have tried to post here
only to get spit on by carol like the pewrson with the sick koi and
pics thread, knows ecatly where and who the problem is. Its been
seen that way inthe freshwater.misc andother aquaria groups and they
all know her in the reef group..Amazing how many posts she can make
and trash me and others yet no one has been taking her side, only now
telling her to go to hell and grow up.......She has yet to make one
little pity point out of all those hundreds of posts she claims one
minute and denies the next........

Carol who has to have 1000 watts of metal halide lights focused on her
to exist is now running with a 1.5 volt battery operated light at
about 50% power................and its steadlily getting dimmer.....

Just look at her contributions in any shape form or fashion........if
it was not for plagaraized stuff she would be at a loss except for
trashing type posts..........she has no morales or scruples and
certainly is not a loss in any forum looking for content. All the
world loves a fool , but not many give a shit about a dumbass named
CArol Gulley!

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:17:05 -0600, Zëbulon

wrote:

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Zëbulon wrote:

Gill,... you are so full of it! This BS started with you when I refused
to go away and sneak back with a new persona so Roy Tristan Hauer and
Antonio L Santana, two obsessed trolls, would stop disrupting these NGs.

The suggestion, which was not mine alone, was that you came back with a
less easily identified nym so that you would not be trolled the minute
that you posted......noone ever suggested a personality
transplant.....that would be ridiculous - the only suggestion was that you
changed nym and signature so that you would not be jumped on the minute
that you made a post.....

Ok, Gill... the second minute I posted then. Let's NOT change history. You
knew very well when I changed my nym the first time the trolls flooded my
NSPs and ISP with complaints. When I was forced to change it the second
time they did the same thing. We discussed this over the phone and by
e-mail. I was not going to change it again and allow the harassment of my
NSPs and ISP to continue. This was all explained to you more than once.
And you know darn well they *would* know it's me the minute they read my 1st
or 2nd message. Meanwhile I could lose my service "as I also explained to
you more than once." Did you ever actually HEAR what I was saying? These
trolls have a "mission" as Jayne said. They're so desperate to "get me"
I've seen them accuse people using WebTV of being me! I'm glad Roy Tristan
Hauer called Bellsouth (see his message on reefs) and they assured him the
messages weren't from our business account. Now before I have to explain
myself in minute detail to you - no, I have no interest in your reef group.
I was sent the message he posted there regarding the Bellsouth call.

Until then you didn't twist everything I said. Now you've gone so far as
to claim there were other fish in a pond thousands of miles from where
you live and could not possibly have examined for other fish.

I haven't suggested this at all. However, a farm stock pond would suggest
to me that it is stocked with fish....

So you just ASSUMED. Any fish in those ponds are from my ponds, my culls.
Most have a short life because of predators, from herons to huge bullfrogs.

and these creatures could possibly be infected by the placing of a sick
fish in with them....

What makes you think I don't know these things?

but
it is obvious that the pros and cons of dealing with an incurable fish
cannot be discussed here....so I'm not going to bother anymore.....For the
record it would not matter who posted that they had placed a sick fish in
a stock pond - my feelings would be the same.....

As would mine. Odd how I mentioned these stock ponds before and not one of
you ever made a peep before.

I know your motive Gill, I just want others to know what it is as well.
You will do anything to get Roy to shut up and stop trolling here and for
Jabbers to leave.

My motive is to be able to post in peace on troll free groups - I would
hope that it is one that is shared by all other than those wishing to
troll the groups (and I would hope that these people in question also
would want this as well - but I can only dream....)

Well keep dreaming as I am. Unless there are good moderators who will not
show favoritism this group is doomed.

If that means you have to stoop to bearing my throat for the kill you
are willing to do it. If that means harassing me off the group you're
willing to do that as well.

You have just as much right to post on Usenet as anyone else.....if you
mean that by disagreeing with you from time to time I am harassing you..

You can disagree with me all you like - but don't ASSUME without asking
first. I shouldn't be expected to write a 10K post explaining everything in
minute detail as I just did to Jan regarding the stock ponds, the size of
the koi, the size of the herons etc. It's like the Inquisition for cripes
sake!!! :-D Don't hold me to a different standard than others.

..then any debate with you is impossible without these accusations
being made from you (but then I've never known you do anything other than
accuse those with opposing views of being trolls or out to get you - so I
doubt that you will change now).....I have no desire to see you leave the
group - my only desire is and has always been to be able to post and read
the newsgroups in peace without having to read someone's dirty laundry at
the same time.....to be able to open up a newsgroup and not have to filter
through 10s of off-topic messages to read stuff of interest (as I had to
do on rec.aquaria.marine.reefs this morning)....

Then muzzle the mad-dog. He's messages are beyond dirty laundry. They're
often disgusting and would turn any normal person off. I don't post smut
and obscenities here. Don't hold me responsible for his obsessions and bad
behavior. If he's going to troll, he's going to be trolled in return.

I repeat, I am not harassing you....but may disagree with you and
respond.....this is called discussion and debate.....

Ok..... See above. If someone can blatantly advise others to illegally
kill herons here in the USA and you say nothing to this person, not
bothering to "correct" him by telling him the laws here in the USA why do it
to me? Treat everyone alike or don't "correct" anyone. Isn't that fair?
God help me if I advised someone to shoot herons and he's done it more than
once.

You have no integrity and little honesty and I hope you decide not to be
a moderator. You're carrying too much baggage with you......... SHAME ON
YOU!

Insults......all because I take an opposing view to you on the morality of
dumping a sick and possible contagious fish in another pond -

ASSUMING WHAT THE SITUATION WAS!!! You never bothered to ask. Never mind
your fiend is telling people to illegally kill herons and you say
nothing!!!!!!!! It's ok to kill these protected birds but you're suddenly
so concerned this one koi may infect a few goldfish I added to this farm
pond in the past. Worry about our water birds being shot on the advice of
the other poster. How hypocritical can you get Gill? In the UK you never
heard what's good for the goose is good for the gander? Stop being a
hypocrite......

snip

-------