Old 15-02-2007, 08:53 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Under certain circumstances it is OK to shoot at herons

Sure it is...Most foks on this topic are too darn blind and ignorant
to know there is leagl ways to do what has to be done.......Permits
are available, and truth be known, its far more responsible to "nail"
a heron than continually feed it 2 or 3 hundred dollar fish for its
meals........The vast majority of law enforcement officers have
knowledge of what a predator can do, and they have been known to turn
a blind eye to infractions in upholding the law. Its comonly done even
with regular law engforcement routines, No state guarantees your not
gonna get a ticket if yur 2 mph over the speedlimit, other let yu go
10 over some do not haveany tolerance, so that state trooper or other
cop that allows you to go on even after clocking yu at 10 over or with
a warning is usuing his discression and common sense, and its not any
different that any other LEO letting a person off the hook for
shooting a heron etc...

LIke I siad there is a legal way to do it, and it can be done......I
know......so its certainly not a problem for me......in as much as one
jerk ouwld like to be able to say it is illegal, I am 110% legal in my
methods and have the paper to prove it, as well as a satisfactory
build of ponds and established business to warrant it. Just becasue I
can, legally does not necessarily mean I always do.......I do however
do whatever it takes and all while remaining inside the scope of the
law and my paperwork! No, don''t go and try and get paper work to
protect a kiddie pool full of Wal MArt fish, its not gonna work!

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 20:26:15 +0000, Gill Passman
wrote:

Please discuss....

-------