Old 15-02-2007, 09:11 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Under certain circumstances it is OK to shoot at herons

Evidently you do not handle fish that are sick either as its too easy
to dump them in someone elses pond, and contrary to what you say you
were told its a lie, but then coming from a liar like you carol you
were probably told the truth, but you twist it like other statements
to suit your purpose as time goes on.

Your just too freaking ignorant to try and explain the heron
harvesting propgram too. as no matter what was said your still gonna
rant and rave like the loon you are!

Yea, I bet song "bird" were the only "birds" you ever handled, after
all you were in charge of entertainment for the motor cycle gangs,
right?
So how is that camera coming along, when can we expect to dial in and
see a reall bona fide carol gulley meltdown in real time? I bet old
couch potatoe Randy stays out in the outhouse when you have a melt
down, with his extension cord and lap top so he does not get behind on
his downloads, huh?

Sorry Gill, this bitch just deserves whatever she gets.......as far as
attention...

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:01:56 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Please discuss....
===================
The last time I spoke to Wildlife I was told if one had a business and these
birds were causing a serious problem you could get a permit to shoot them
(how many I don't know). That was a few years back. The fish breeders
usually have huge nets spread across their commercial breeding ponds. I
remember seeing it on websites. The birds cannot get in and their lives and
the fishes lives are saved.

When I had a wild bird rehab permit in the 80s through the Dept. of the
Interior, I learned the only birds Americans are allowed to kill are the
Starling and the English Sparrow, both introduced pests. I heard of no
changes in that law. I handled only songbirds. I didn't handle birds of
prey or water birds.

-------