Old 15-02-2007, 09:15 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default Under certain circumstances it is OK to shoot at herons

Tristan wrote:

Sorry Gill, this bitch just deserves whatever she gets.......as far as
attention...

My only comment will be the sick fish comment belongs in the sick fish
thread and the songbird comment belongs here.....

As for anything else I'm steering clear of it all.....well until there
is a moderated group at which point it would be part of my job, and that
of other moderators, to moderate as per the content....no need to
apologise to me.....

Gill