Old 15-02-2007, 10:22 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Under certain circumstances it is OK to shoot at herons

Its a real travesty that one idividual (CArol Gulley) basically holds
this group and others hostage and can rampantly trash and troll and
make assinine comments as to stalkers and attackers. She can rant and
rave a dn point her fingers all she wants and push the blame of
others, when in fact its her and its been pointed out by m any others
she is the catylst and magnet of trouble in these forums.......no one
else....just her.. Lets just not give her the attentin she desires and
needs to survive.........she is not worthy of it, and her trashing of
posts just to be heard above all else in her jihad of self
rightousness as in the sick koi thread is proof positive, this person
has no desire to be an asset in any forum its all about CArol and only
carol and all else is gonna be attacked or slandered.

Pretty darn simple to see her concept with that sick koi thread. Its
very evident. Its all about Carol, and her perceived reputation!

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:15:54 +0000, Gill Passman
wrote:

Tristan wrote:

Sorry Gill, this bitch just deserves whatever she gets.......as far as
attention...

My only comment will be the sick fish comment belongs in the sick fish
thread and the songbird comment belongs here.....

As for anything else I'm steering clear of it all.....well until there
is a moderated group at which point it would be part of my job, and that
of other moderators, to moderate as per the content....no need to
apologise to me.....

Gill

-------