Old 15-02-2007, 11:51 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Under certain circumstances it is OK to shoot at herons

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Tristan wrote:

Sorry Gill, this bitch just deserves whatever she gets.......as far as
attention...

My only comment will be the sick fish comment belongs in the sick fish
thread and the songbird comment belongs here.....

As for anything else I'm steering clear of it all.....well until there is
a moderated group at which point it would be part of my job, and that of
other moderators, to moderate as per the content....no need to apologise
to me.....

No need to apologize to me either. Look at the source it's coming from. You
start a few threads and he *turns* them into threads to attack and slander
people. Then he says I'm destroying the group. LOL!!! :-D
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.