Old 16-02-2007, 12:07 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
OK....I'm getting more than a little fed up with all this right now (and
that is not targetted at anyone in particular). These discussions are
detracting from the OPs problem and this is not fair on
him/her....Therefore I have created two new threads.....

All new threads turn into personal attacks on me.

Under certain circumstances it is OK to release sick fish into stock ponds

Define "sick." Read my reply to Jan.

Under certain circumstances it is OK to shoot at herons

If you have a permit and that should be stressed to the person being told to
kill protected species. Other methods of control should be tried first. I
seriously doubt you'd get a permit for an ornamental pond. Our wildlife is
precious and in many cases threatened. Koi are not a threatened species.

All discussion of either subject should be made under the appropriate
thread, if indeed there is anything further to discuss about either.....

When a thread is used as a soap box to attacks others there is nothing left
to discuss. Others will not join in in fear they will come under fire.

There should be no discussion of either topic under this thread.....and I
hope that scs0 has got the advice that he needed somewhere within his
thread and that his koi is making good progress....

Gill

He or she will probably never come back.........

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.