Old 16-02-2007, 12:19 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Under certain circumstances it is OK to shoot at herons

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Zëbulon wrote:

No need to apologize to me either.

Have you actually read the exchange?....you have just told Roy/Tristan
that there is no need to apologise to you either.....

Do you think we can ever have one thread on this group that doesn't turn
onto a "slander and attack Carol" thread? You ask about sick fish and
killing birds and it veered right into slandering me. So now you and Jan
can see why I don't read his messages 90% + of the time. Once again I'm
going to stop reading them because to me they're nothing but garbage. If you
find them at all entertaining,... have at it! :-)

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.