Old 16-02-2007, 12:24 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default Under certain circumstances it is OK to shoot at herons

Zëbulon wrote:

Do you think we can ever have one thread on this group that doesn't turn
onto a "slander and attack Carol" thread? You ask about sick fish and
killing birds and it veered right into slandering me. So now you and
Jan can see why I don't read his messages 90% + of the time. Once again
I'm going to stop reading them because to me they're nothing but
garbage. If you find them at all entertaining,... have at it! :-)

How did my comment about pointing out who you apologised to turn into this?

Just curious
Gill