Old 16-02-2007, 12:29 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default Under certain circumstances it is OK to shoot at herons

Tristan wrote:
"Tristan" STALKER OF OLD LADIES AND CRIPPLES
babbled in message ...

OK....there was an attack in the message posted by Tristan, which would
never get past me as a proposed moderator on rpm (Oh but I forgot I
don't have the integrity to do that job in your opinion).....nor would
this post either.....as for any response to the appropriateness or
inappropriateness of the post sometimes these things are best done in
private....and you do not have a clue what I have said to Roy about this
post in private....you just make assumptions as ever....

However, I do have a question for you....who is the cripple that you are
referring to here?

Gill