Old 16-02-2007, 12:40 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Under certain circumstances it is OK to shoot at herons

Gill
For someone such as carol having such a small brain, it is more
complicated to try and justify what comes ouyt of it than it is
diagnosing a rabid dog and what it may be thnking. There is more grey
matter in carols skull that is totalyl void of life than one would
think possible. Its amazing with all that dead brain matter that it
can still talk or walk, but we all know its certainly affecting her
train of thought and what flies out of her mouth in a fit of panic
and self imposed defense. Its already evident she is having trouble
differentiating between right and wrong, and then there is her
numerous halucinations, and sever paranoia.... and inability to
actually interpret what is spoken or written to her........no wonder
the poor soul is like she is.......

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 00:24:12 +0000, Gill Passman
wrote:

Zëbulon wrote:

===============================
Do you think we can ever have one thread on this group that doesn't turn
onto a "slander and attack Carol" thread? You ask about sick fish and
killing birds and it veered right into slandering me. So now you and
Jan can see why I don't read his messages 90% + of the time. Once again
I'm going to stop reading them because to me they're nothing but
garbage. If you find them at all entertaining,... have at it! :-)

How did my comment about pointing out who you apologised to turn into this?

Just curious
Gill

-------