Old 16-02-2007, 12:54 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ jan ~ jan is offline

Default Under certain circumstances it is OK to shoot at herons

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:22:52 -0600, Tristan wrote:

Its a real travesty that one idividual (CArol Gulley) basically holds
this group and others hostage and can rampantly trash and troll and
make assinine comments as to stalkers and attackers.

Yeah.... well.... we all know how you feel, so no need to keep telling us.
;-)

This group could be renamed rec.beatthedeadhorse. Maybe we should make that
suggestion after RPM is formed? ;-) ~ jan