Old 16-02-2007, 01:28 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

DUH, what can I say, I just washed my mouth out with soap for saying
that to her queen bee........I knew I should have studied harder in

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 00:38:28 +0000, Gill Passman
wrote:

Tristan wrote:
your an introvert!

In the best interests of the English language and with no offence meant
to anyone - this is an oxymoron.....(if you don't know what it means do
a google) :-)

Gill

-------