Old 16-02-2007, 02:10 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default What does Carol Gulley and Anna Nicole Smith both have in common

They both have a brain that is non functioning......as well as both
are bimbos that never had a clue! BUT Anna at least played with class,
where Carol played with Trash!

I bet when Carol is dead, they have to shove a ham bone up her butt
and hope the dogs drag her off!

So what did you nmake old Randy for supper tonight Carol?
I hear you make a pretty mean "Special Kitty Casserole"!

-------