Old 16-02-2007, 05:04 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

"~ jan" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:46:46 -0600, Tristan
wrote:

its only gonna get worse once the moderated group is
up, especially now that most of the folks that have tried to post here
only to get spit on

I don't think so. Because everyone will have to be civil, including Carol.

And everyone will also expect the moderators to be civil.

If a poster disagrees civilly

Anyone can disagree civilly and they have. No offense was taken. When some
disagrees and tries to make the other person look like a fool - people will
take offense.

and she takes it as a personal attack and
comes back all accusatory, I'll put it in the reject bin for someone else
to double check. ~ jan

Since you have such a negative attitude where I'm concerned Jan, I would
rather you don't even look at anything I post on a m.r.p. Let someone else
handle my messages.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.