Old 26-03-2003, 08:08 AM
Carola / Les

Default How to stop fish travelling down the cascade?

"YSL" wrote in message
Hi all,

I have a question for you guys. How to stop fish travelling down the
cascade?
I have a 3 tier pond with goldfish. I initially put fish in all ponds and
put pebbles at the water outlet to stop fish travelling down. After
sometime, all fish ended up at the bottom pond. I thought to put wire

screen
and considered it was ugly. Any ideas folks?
Thank you for your attention.

YSL
Melbourne

G'day ! I had a similar problem and I simply added more rocks and
pebbles but placed them a little more strategically this time to allow a
good flow of water through the crevices but not big enough to allow fish
through .

Les.