Old 16-02-2007, 06:27 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ jan ~ jan is offline

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:57:00 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

THANK YOU! I also have permission from the owner of that pond to release my
culls there.

Unless you can net it, better not... according to what you say below that I
should do.

A contradiction? Nowhere did I clam they definitely 100% do not exist here.

You implied you only had green herons, too small to carry off large koi.

I've never seen one. Can you guarantee there is or isn't one where you
live.

Huh? Yeah, I've seen them, plenty of times.

If your ponds are not netted you are endangering
nature yet don't seem too concerned.

You have NO IDEA what I've been doing or not doing in the last 2 years. And
you put culls and pox-infected fish in stock ponds..... and plan to do so
still.

What did I accuse you of- assuming before asking me
for more info on the stock pond? WELL???

Hello? Lately you've been accusing me of lecturing and attacking, and
expecting more out of you than others.

were so very concerned about nature you would have your ponds netted and
convince everyone you know to net your ponds.

While you put culls in stock ponds? Hypocritical that.

And your messages as much as accused me of infecting a natural waterway or
lake with diseased fish so you would have to reject your own messages!!!!!

I just pointed out what "could" happen. I didn't accuse you of anything.

:-O Wow,... this is going be some group or will the moderators be able to
assume and accuse without anyone moderating them? Who will be moderating
you?

The other moderators.... one of which is Derek. Our message won't get a
free ride. ~ jan