Old 16-02-2007, 07:40 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

"~ jan" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:04:42 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

Since you have such a negative attitude where I'm concerned Jan, I would
rather you don't even look at anything I post on a m.r.p. Let someone
else
handle my messages.

Works for me, don't complain if your messages take longer to post than
others. The initials, btw, are RPM. ~ jan

=================================
I'd rather they take an hour longer and be fairly judged by someone who is
neutral than by you with all your resentments and bitterness. If you think
you're hiding how you feel, you're badly mistaken.

And Jan, until you completely protect your ponds with nets to keep out all
predators and anything that can carry one of your diseased fish, and no fish
is 100% clean, and drop them in natural waterways you have no right to talk
about someone else including myself or the farmers who own these man made
stock-ponds.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.