Old 16-02-2007, 04:46 AM posted to austin.gardening
Noncompliant Noncompliant is offline

Default Dumb question

"Jangchub" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:08:19 -0600, God Bless Texas
wrote:

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:22:43 -0600, Jangchub wrote:

I also said do whatever webtv.

Isn't there an alt.condescension group somewhere that needs your input?

I'll see you there.

Sure everyone has seen the Geico TV commercial about caveman. The most
recent commercial with comment about someone waking up on the wrong side of
the rock seems appropriate here. The person making the comment doesn't
address the conversation, rather, makes comment on an understandable
emmotional state with ridicule. I didn't think it was funny.

I just wanted to know something about biodegradability of coffee filters.
--
Noncompliant