Old 16-02-2007, 08:49 AM posted to rec.ponds
\\ \\ \\ \\ is offline

Default Under certain circumstances it is OK to shoot at herons

" " wrote in message .. .
Funny individual ...............He's blames everybody but himself for
the downfall of this NG and yet he posts rubbish at least 20 times per
day. He even replies to himself since nobody is listening to what he
says or everybody has him in his killfile.

I didn't realize the internet can attract so many pyscopaths or is it
that they were always there but not exposed to the rest of the world.

On the plus side ......reading his posts makes me realize how lucky I am
to have a normal lifestyle and no need for medication.

Thank you Tristan !!!!

"Tristan" wrote in message

Yea, your probably right, carol would only fire up all her socks and
out post all others.

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 00:57:34 +0000, Gill Passman
wrote:

~ jan wrote:

This group could be renamed rec.beatthedeadhorse. Maybe we should

make that
suggestion after RPM is formed? ;-) ~ jan

Actually I preferred your horse=dead - bit more subtle....so we could
suggest a rename to rec.horse=dead....don't think we would get it past
the big8 though....

-------