Old 16-02-2007, 12:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default gardening valentine gifts

On 16 Feb, 10:00, Kate Morgan wrote:
Oh well it looks like it was just us two :-)))

Indeed ) But I think I'm getting something else too! He knows how
really fussy and upset I become about finding out about the provenance
of flowers (and food stuff) and didn't get me any flowers. But last
night he asked me if it was a witch hazel I was talking about
recently ...!?!!? I tried to hide my surprise and nonchallently told
him I was indeed very much looking for the rubby glow one. I'm trying
to stay calm here but just think if he finds it for me!! I used to
have a yellow one - but our pup (now 7 years old) snapped it.