Old 16-02-2007, 04:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,alt.religion.kibology
Doctroid Doctroid is offline

Default Ttop posting.

In article huWdncXuW_pD_k_YnZ2dnUVZ_umlnZ2d@newedgenetworks. com,
Marc Goodman wrote:

TeaLady (Mari C.) wrote:
You be wrong, per Channel 8 (Cleveland)(or was that the
Clveland Plain Dealer ?)(it were someone local, at least, and
news-ish). Huron is sending us wet gooey masses of snow. And
Lake Effect is just a term for "We aren't sure how much will
fall before it stops or where it will fall so we will make up
this here cute name for GO SOUTH OR FREEZE YOU IDIOTS"

Patience will be rewarded. 2006 was the hottest year
on record in the US, and the fifth hottest year in
the world on record (following only 1998, 2002, 2003
and 2005). The past 9 years have all been among the
25 warmest years on record for the continental US.
Every single year since 1993 has been in the top 20
warmest years on record, globally. Researchers predict
that temperatures worldwide will increase between 2
and 8 degrees by the end of the century.

So, my advice is to stay put and wait it out.

Well, duh, why do you think we got all this lake effect snow? Hot
weather - lake warms up - lake stays warmer than usual - cold air
blows across it - WACKINESS ENSUES.

It's the price we pay for being able to be out in shorts and a t shirt
in early January.

--
- Doctroid Doctroid Holmes
It's too confused to make sense, so let's make nonsense.