Old 16-02-2007, 04:16 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,alt.religion.kibology
Chris McGonnell Chris McGonnell is offline

Default Ttop posting.

On 15 Feb 2007 00:21:49 GMT, TeaLady (Mari C.) wrote:
snip
Would you like me to send the St. Bernards west?

Too late. The roads are cleared, my drive is shoveled, the
dog has pooped several times in the nice maze I dug her and
the good booze got all bought up by the dudes what have
snowplows on their huge honking trucks (plows that,
apparantly, don't plow snow unless it is in the way of booze
runs). So no thanks, unless the Bernards have some good booze
in their barrels and the sense not to drink it all up before
they get here.

My St. Bernards usually have those little kegs of brandy on their
collars -- would you prefer Grand Marnier?

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.