Old 16-02-2007, 03:49 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default ATTN: Ron and Galen

As it isn't entirely clear here what prompted this post I have cut and
pasted it from the original which can be found under the thread "Sick
koi and need advice (with pics)"

"Since you have such a negative attitude where I'm concerned Jan, I
would rather you don't even look at anything I post on a m.r.p. Let
someone else handle my messages.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

I strongly believe that noone can "pick" who moderates their posts as
this in fact casts aspersions on the integrity of the moderation team as
a whole......I believe we all trust one another sufficiently and have
built in safeguards to prevent any accusations being made as to the
neutrality of one or more of the team....

Gill