Old 16-02-2007, 04:43 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default ATTN: Ron and Galen

Since when are morales so important an issue for yuu of all people
carol?
You lack even the slightest remote resemblence or morale fiber. And
for the final time, there are those that can and do harvest herons
both SBH and GBH legally and those that can ot. I fit in the former,
thank you! Y'a know alligators are also protected yet I am legal to
harvest a certain amount of gators as well......ironic huh. Your just
an old blow hard who is gonna dissagree with anything that is said to
her......... All I can say is, Are yu totally 100% sure that surgeon
removed your opvaries, and not your brain? Better go get a second
opinion, you may just possess them things.......as we all know your
lacking in the brain department.

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:21:36 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
As it isn't entirely clear here what prompted this post I have cut and
pasted it from the original which can be found under the thread "Sick koi
and need advice (with pics)"

"Since you have such a negative attitude where I'm concerned Jan, I would
rather you don't even look at anything I post on a m.r.p. Let someone
else handle my messages.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

I strongly believe that noone can "pick" who moderates their posts as this
in fact casts aspersions on the integrity of the moderation team as a
whole......I believe we all trust one another sufficiently and have built
in safeguards to prevent any accusations being made as to the neutrality
of one or more of the team....

Gill
==============================
On the team as a whole? I don't think so. :-) No two people think alike
or feel the same about the same issues. Before MRP is even set up I'm
already being "questioned" about things this proposed moderator never
questioned me about before. Why is that? Is that what those who disagree
with this proposed moderator are going to have to face in a moderated group?
Where does "questioning" someone, second guessing them, accusing them etc
end and harassment and censorship begin?

Not one thing was said to another poster who advised someone to illegally
shoot and kill our protected herons. Not even a suggestion he mention it's
illegal amd immoral to do that in the USA. But my post about the farm pond
had them in hysterics!!!!!!!! :-O Why was that Gill?

-------