Old 16-02-2007, 04:59 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Ron and Galen

Ah, excuse me carol its you and only you. It sproven yur the bellsouth
account thorugh alt.net with hipcrime software as it is probven y9yr
the other on motzarella as well. Admin on that news server is working
hand in hand in tracking and getting the good oon you girl......its
only a matter of time till yur not on usenet period! You trash each
and every group related to aquaria whemn your sdissagreed with and
make groups unuseable in yur so called payback to those that do not
agree with you. I have yet to "attack" you so get a clue. Now do I
dissagree w ith you , most certainly I do, your a paranoid simple
minded loon......not hard to figure out is it!
Show me porn, show me smut,.,.your not talking with your hubby Randy
here Carol........Ironic how you tolerate porn at home but fear it so
in public...Are you a southern baptist by chance? No, your a godless
bimbo without a frieind anywhere!

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:09:37 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Tristan" wrote in message
m...
Just how far is this moderation requirement gonna need tobe refined
just to suit the problems created by one............

And the one who has viciously attacked other posters here and posted all the
porn and smut running everyone off is YOU Roy Hauer. The proof is all
archived. You now flood the group with off-topic HATE messages 7 days a
week.

I think it would
have been a whole lot quicker and really more efective if a consensus
of foks banded together and went after a certain person ISP and got
rif of the cancer totally.........Then all of usenet would be a better
place moderated or not.

You've already tried that an they found no abuse on my part. Even Bellsouth
and Hughes told you the messages you accuse/accused me of posting are not
from my account. Earthlink on the other hand was shocked when I personally
sent the security dept. 12 of your messages including the one where you play
the pimp trying to pimp me off........

There is no abuse coming from our accounts and you admitted that on the reef
group.

-------