Old 16-02-2007, 05:04 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

"~ jan" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 01:33:50 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

THANK YOU! I also have permission from the owner of that pond to
release
my culls there.

Unless you can net it, better not... according to what you say below
that
I should do.

So you think it's OK to release "diseased" fish in farm ponds?

Since when is a "cull" a diseased fish? Carol, stay within the message of
the thread you're posting to. Us simple minded folk get quite confused
otherwise.

As do I.

Let me know when you net yours and I'll speak to the owners of the stock
ponds about netting theirs. ;-)

Riiiiight.

OK, I haven't. All we see here are the small herons and cranes which stay
around the lake. They're not known to bother ornamental ponds here.

Then why say "in a previous thread" GBHeron are "around"?

No YOU said they're all over the USA. I said if we have them here I've never
seen one.

You have no idea what I do either so why ACCUSE me of doing anything?

Cause you tell us every day? I can find you in half a dozen forums. You
won't see me telling my life story everywhere.

My life story? I have nothing to be ashamed of - do you?

Heck, right now you're having a jolly time beating the horse, cheap chow
topic, to death in NGP.

And you're having a jolly time beating the "diseased fish" topic to death
here. What's the difference? Pot calling kettle black Jan? Why can't I do
what you do?

snip... it's all be covered several times already. :-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.