Old 16-02-2007, 05:04 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

ah, yea right!
Stlil trying like hell to justify your immoral and illegal act CArol?
Give it up, we all know you for what you truely are!

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:58:48 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

wrote in message
lymphocystis ... http://www.glfc.org/tumor/f12.gif
I have one with it, none of my others got it since 1999, so isnt too
contagious. I
have seen carp in the Hudson river with huge carp pox around the mouth,
very healthy
otherwise. Ingrid
My koi had it for years. None of the other fish caught it. The lesion was
removed along with 1/4" of healthy fin tissue before she went to the man
made stock pond. The other reason was all that catfish and trout chow had
her so healthy she laid thousands of eggs into mid-summer. This created
hundreds of unwanted fry overcrowding whatever pond or tank she was in.
They'd have to be drained down and the fry removed. A real PIA. I decided
with her excessive spawning and the pox.... she had to go.

-------