Old 16-02-2007, 05:13 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default ATTN: Ron and Galen

Carol Gulley the winfgless wonder and defender of posters integrity on
USENET. Have all these oflks asked you to take up their issues with me
on USENET or do you have a service that they subscribe to..sort of
like a one person vigilante group? Your a lunatic CArol, a real
lunatic...
Might I suggest, Hell no I know your not gonna take anything I
suggest to heart) that you mind your own business and if those folks
have an issue let them take it up, since they know more about their
issue than yu do...Youknow little to nothing of what has gone on
behind the scenes only what 9y perceived you read.........get a clue
carol . and for trashing your an dyour husband integrity, since when
were Gulleys ever instilled with any such thing as integrity........it
did not happen......you need to earn it,comstrhing clearly seen that
you and Randy have not made an attemp at obtaining...Integrity and
morales is not a Carol Gulley trait.......face it! You sure like to
poke yiur snoot into other affairs.....you old biddy. If they are not
worried about it then why would you be.......you have no reputation
worth saving at this point, nor any morales so why worry......its
futile your a loser anyhow!

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:24:34 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Tristan" wrote in message
m...

Oh, I trust those involved, however there is one or two folks around
who would think nnothing of trashing a persons integrity if their
posts were kicked back.....
Like you trashed Gills, Derek's, Dicks, Eds, Gail's mine and about 20 other
people's integrity with personal attacks because you couldn't get your way?
You even attacked my husband's integrity, a total stranger to you who never
once posted or read any of these fish or pond groups.

-------