Old 16-02-2007, 06:12 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default ATTN: Ron and Galen Att: Galen

"Tristan" wrote in message

Facts are facts there is only one person with any intent on forging
headers and thats carol contrary as to what she says with other
supposedly using hipcrime............

======================
You were the one who lost his ISP because of just what you're accusing me
of. When Earthlink's security dept. was sent your messages complete with
headers they were identified as YOURS coming from your account. You didn't
realize you can't use Hipcrime's NewsAgent without your ISP's logs picking
it up. You thought you were going to blame those messages on me, but found
out you shot yourself in your own foot. Keep using that software and your
new ISP will also soon be aware of it. BTW, you seemed to forget the post
where you admitted using this software right on this NG last year. The
header had your ID which is what your last ISP went by. Logs were checked.

As you already admitted in the reef group - the messages did not come from
*my account* nor are any new ones coming from my account. You already
called them. The logs showed no use of such software or any abuse whatsoever
at Bellsouth or Hughes. So who's sending them again this time Roy? Since
you were already caught once, I would guess it's you at it again.

So thanks Tristan for showing the world what habitual or pathological liar
you are! How you will stoop to any level to get me to comply with your
wishes.

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.