Old 16-02-2007, 07:14 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Ron and Galen

For the umpteenth time Earthlink did not pull my service dipshit, I
terminated it for another isp costing less than half of Earthlinks.
How about uyour numeorus isps such s HOTN and other services carol,
care to elaborate on them perhaps..Sorry bitch, I do not have your
habits or integrity level.

Then again youy would not belive anyhtin gsaid anyhow so why do I
bother repeating myself..... You dumbass!

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:34:31 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Tristan" wrote in message
m...

Call whoever you need to call and have the person's service pulled. That is
unless you're afraid they'll pull your *OWN* service like Earthlink did.

"Tristan" wrote in message
m...
They are forged posts injected through a news service company out of
Seattle Washington, by the name of Alt.net, which is actually
altopia.com
If your looking to kill filter posts kill filter on email addy not
user.......results are much better. I have spent a bit of time on the
phone with Bellsouth as well as ATT and they assure me those posts are
not going through their servers. They stated they are indeed forged to
appear like they originate from Bellsouth, and then they pointed the
finger to Altopia.com and their news server company alt.net!

-------

snip mindless BS

-------