Old 16-02-2007, 08:02 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Ron and Galen

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:09:37 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Tristan" wrote in message
m...
Just how far is this moderation requirement gonna need tobe refined
just to suit the problems created by one............

And the one who has viciously attacked other posters here and posted all the
porn and smut running everyone off is YOU Roy Hauer. The proof is all
archived. You now flood the group with off-topic HATE messages 7 days a
week.

Oh, and those posts that wind up in the various aquaria groups and
slams on proposed mods and slaps given to folks that callyour hand at
your giving out erroneous info all is done by this suppsedly bad
person who badgers you? YOu do have a very vivid imagination. Is it
the voices in yur head that tells you this? Is it all part of yur
illness you suffer from, well make that mental illness as your a real
mental case, any head doc would love to have for a case study in
mul;tiple personalities and paranoia traits......YOur beyond bi
polar.....so just bear with the folks until they can come up with a
name befitting your problems......I am sure it will be in yur best
interest....I hear its proposed to call it the Gulley or the Carol
Gulley syndrome.......

I think it would
have been a whole lot quicker and really more efective if a consensus
of foks banded together and went after a certain person ISP and got
rif of the cancer totally.........Then all of usenet would be a better
place moderated or not.

You've already tried that an they found no abuse on my part. Even Bellsouth
and Hughes told you the messages you accuse/accused me of posting are not
from my account. Earthlink on the other hand was shocked when I personally
sent the security dept. 12 of your messages including the one where you play
the pimp trying to pimp me off........

Thats right, they are messages forged tolook like they are from those
ISP's created with hipcrime by you and interjected into usenet by way
of your altopia (alt.net) account carol.......We all ready know you
have an account there......Altopia confirmed your IP addy as to the
user and poster........and also other NNTP's that have dumped your
free access have also confirmed this with identical IP addy........all
pointing to you carol......and only you. Addingin Bellsouth is a
nice touch as it serves to buy you time while folks go off on a wild
goose chase, while you continue on forgeing headers and posts and
sending them out via alt.net..

Real class act yu did on Jan there too, and after all that Jan has
done for you. You sure can not stand it when yu see others getting
along without a hassle, where as yu are in capable of doing the same
so you insist on undermining or trying to undermine those folks
friendships. Its just too bad you have never experieinced a real
friendship of a person. But to dothat yu have to give and take and
have trust.....none of which you posess, so that leaves you out,
Evident in yur incessant need to create your list of friends through
other derelics and perverts and a long list of socks........

Your a pityfull excuse for a human being there miss queen bee gully, a
real pityfull excuse without reason to do what you do.......There is
no such thing as water under the bridge with you for anyone concerned
as your so adapt at dredge up past crap and beating those dead horses.
I bet your trailer park stinks to high heaven with all those dead
horse carcasses out there getting their daily ritual of a beating. I
bet your neighbors havea blast watching y u have a melt down and
beating those dead horses as well as Randy beating his dumb brain dead
mule named Carol.

Have a good day Carol, so far its not really been in your best
interests has it! ;-) Actually these last couple of weeks has not
been in your best interests now that I think of it. I guess once a
loser always a loser, so its robbaly not gonna get any b etter if
thats what your hoping for......a moderated group is not in your
favor now or in the future, so rememebr that..

There is no abuse coming from our accounts and you admitted that on the reef
group.

-------