Old 16-02-2007, 03:12 PM posted to aus.gardens
MG MG is offline

Default How was your summer?

all my tomato plants have died off in the past 2 weeks, despite once a week
deep watering, mulch, etc

only got 3 smallish tomatoes

stoopid weather

"Chookie" wrote in message
I am unhappy wiht my tomato results. Hardly a tomato from any of my
plants.
The three that I have eaten so far were nice, but that's not much of a
crop
from 7 plants!

And my beans have all been strange. Usually you get a big flush of beans,
then more later on. I've only been getting one harvest per plant. Just
lack
of water, I think.

Did my autumn planting into punnets today...

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Parenthood is like the modern stone washing process for denim jeans. You
may
Kerry Cue