Old 16-02-2007, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default *Very* clingy rosemary

On 16 Feb, 17:40, Sacha wrote:

None of these remotely fit the description I gave. Primley Blue is *only
just* prostrate and by many is described as upright.

'Remotely' is perhaps a bit too hard - but then it's not surprising. I
have a Blue rain which has followed the wall and went under the fence,
because the sun shines on that side. I've seen a Blue Rain entirely
covering a pot, running down the pot and across the path. There's also
Rampart Boule and Tuscan Blue, both are prostrate, the first one is
very rampant. There's so many. I thought you'd needed ideas of names
which is what I have given you. There's Mc Connell's Blue, Benenden
Blue, Corsican blue and Tuscan blue, Dwarf blue, Fota etc.

All are prostate and all can seemingly 'cling' to walls if left to it,
left unpruned. You didn't described how broad are the leaves which is
also something which would help with your search.