Old 16-02-2007, 08:56 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible
fudge fudge is offline

Default How do you get the most bang for your fruit & vege buck?

I have a root cellar kept at zero degrees celcius behind my farmhouse full
of homespun stored vegetables. I can chose from carrots, turnips, sprounts,
cabbage and potatoes. I also have a cold room in my house containing
onions, garlic and various types of squash. A freezer holds frozen peas,
lima beans and soy beans along with frozen chicken and turkey. The cost of
these items is virtually nothing.

Farmer John