Old 16-02-2007, 11:23 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ jan ~ jan is offline

Default ATTN: Ron and Galen Att: Galen

Just for the record, I'm neither angry, annoyed, etc. at any poster on any
topic recent to RP. Nor do I plan to use being a mod as a power trip as
implied.

As far as attacks to me personally on free usenet after RPM.... Not too
worried about that either. No one will know who rejected what, and it takes
2 to reject anyway. So, imo, if 2 people say 1 post is reject able, I guess
that poster might as well get over it and do a re-write. ~ jan