Old 17-02-2007, 12:48 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ jan ~ jan is offline

Default ATTN: Ron and Galen Att: Galen

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:21:12 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

I think we're well aware of what giving someone the needle and/or baiting
them is Gill. :-)

Seems that too is open to interpretation. I don't think I bait, but I've
been told by you I do.

In fact if I was foolish enough to leave this group there would soon be
another "target."

IMO, you've been foolish to endure the abuse. Course you could leave and
prove yourself right and see who is the next target. I would find that an
interesting experiment. ~ jan