Old 16-02-2007, 08:53 PM posted to aus.gardens
FlowerGirl[_2_] FlowerGirl[_2_] is offline

Default Weeping Mulberry tree

"Sandra Bodycoat" wrote in message
Hi All

This tree has been in the ground 13months, it has been fertilised, wetta
soil, mulch but it just doesnt look as others in the neigbourhood. The
leaves are tinged with brown on the ends & it just doesnt look like I

think
it should, I know its young so it has growing to do.
thanks
Sandra

Its getting towards the time for them to drop their leaves anyway so are
you sure its not just that?
We're in Brisbane and our robust little tree has leaves which have started
to yellow and brown on the tips and are starting to fall. Its had
sufficient rainfall, never gets fertilised and still gives heaps of
mulberries in spring.
Amanda