Old 26-03-2003, 11:08 AM
Ophelia

Default Tomato Feed

"Michael Berridge" wrote in message

Charlie wrote in message ...
Is this stuff ok as a general fertilizer or should I go out and spend

more
money on another? I was wondering, because it says it can be used on
peppers, so I wondered if it could be used for all vegetables.

Thanks!

Tomato feed is good for making veg fruit and flower better, it also
works well on fuschias for flowering. For earlier growth you need a
general purpose feed, but when the first truss of fruits has set then
you should change to Tomato feed, and the same for other similar veg.

Do you have an opinion on Miracle Food.? I fell for the blurb for the first
time