Old 17-02-2007, 02:47 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible
Brian[_8_] Brian[_8_] is offline

Default How do you get the most bang for your fruit & vege buck?

One way we like bargain apples is to core them, slice them in wedges, and
then drizzle the pieces with melted peanut butter...MMMM they are very good
that way.

"maxine in ri" wrote in message
oups.com...
closer to 59 cents. Some of the apples were tonight's dessert,
washed, cored and filled with raisins, nuts, brown sugar and spices.
The rest which are fine, will go into our lunches and snacks the next
couple of days.